Saturday 5 July 2014

I love to make hats

I made this first as an experiment with a pattern.  I wanted to see how it would look with sequins added and am very pleased with the result.

This hat was made out of some amazing Riot DK from King Cole.  They have such a wide range of yarns which I am brining over from the UK to sell in Spain.

I am selling my hats for 20€

I have a wide range of yarns I am using and will be adding more to the page as I progress.

These hats are hand made and I have and do enjoy making them.

I have recently also been asked to make a sweater in Mohair so am looks like my skills will not be wasted.

These hats are samples.  The multicoloured one I sold the day after I finished it. It was a one off unique hat.  The proud owner of it was very pleased with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, please share your thoughts with me.